Historical Photos of Swampscott, Buildings and People

Old fish houses


Flood under Burrill St Bridge


Monument area


Egg Rock, 1910
Ocean House, Swampscott
New Ocean House, 1884-1969


New Ocean House fire, 1969


Mudge-Erickson house May 1940
Old Town Hall. Built 1861, torn down 1960


Ladies bathing on Blaney Beach



Crew of the schooner Jeannie P. Phillips.
Omnibus and town pump by Blaney Beach, 1890
Benjamin Martin and his son Harry with their lapstreak dory on Blaney Beach.
Humphrey House
Boulevard Cafe
Carriage of Mrs. D. Holman Millett, 193 Humphrey St.